Friday, November 12, 2010

August long weekend

August long weekend was a blast. The annual Campbell reunion is always fun, but its seem the older the boys get the more fun it is to go camping, and spend time with the family. Little Parker is such a trooper. I'm so thankful that he was able to come, he is one brave little boy, only being 2 months since his heart transplant. I love him so much!
We also celebrated Kadens 6th birthday, and Bricks 4th Birthday. Their parents spoiled them and they got a little quad to share, boy was that a hit with all the boys.

All the little cousins dressed up and had a super hero day, doing fun activities at each campsite

This is my grandma Campbell. She is the most amazing person I know. Always so kind and loving, and never afraid to show it! I love her so much and hope I have many more years to be with her.



Grant took Luca fishing one afternoon and Luca caught his first fish, he was so proud he whacked it over the head before we could throw it back, he dint quite understand that it was to small to keep, but since it was dead, he brought it back to camp. He was so proud of himself.


On the Monday we went on a little picnic before it rained. We stopped by this mountain creek and let them go swimming . Boy oh boy it was sure cold, but the kids didn't care.


Tucker wouldn't go in unless grandpa went in with him


My grandpa Campbell fresh back from fishing, with no fish though. He is a great man, and I hope that one day my boys can be like him. He is so hard working kind and loving !!



My mom and her amazing sisters , all wonderful women.

1 comment:

  1. just taking a peek around after you posted your link on FB - It is so wonderful to see everyone as they are now - it is almost as good as going to a reunion

    ReplyDelete