Friday, January 15, 2010

Our new House / Renovations

It sure has been a While but here is whats been going on. In november my mom and dad decided to buy a house on the south side of lethbridge, I think its about 45 years old but it sure is Beautiful. They have renovated the kitchen and 2 bathrooms, and will start renovating the basement soon for my sister Erin to live in. Here are some pictures of what has been happening the last 2 months. pretty soon we will all be done

Here is the Kitchen before & after (almost done) I'll post the finished product when the Tile is all Done. I sure am in awe of my parents, they have done everything by themselves , with a little help from Grant and I . I sure do love them.







Our Friend Joe, and His wife Krystle came to help us, As much as I would like to say that I have Muscles, They dont quite compare to the guys!!!




After the Kitchen demo, we started on the bathroom upstairs, it was reallly tiny, I had a hard time getting a good picture. Right behind the door there is a nice blue bathtub!!

We took out the wall in the next bedroom , to make a bigger bathroom. i'll post the picture of the finished bathroom next time.

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you are back! Thanks for the pictures they are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats so great to see the progress you guys have made! But I want to see all the before and after pics. The house looks beautiful and I cant wait to see it in person next time I am down.

    ReplyDelete